Hi everyone, so on this part of my blog i thought that because i am going to be including some fitness workouts and fitness tips i thought it would be fun to include some challenges for yourself to try and get involved in with at home, it would be amazing to see the before and after results from you all (of course if you do not want to share this then feel free to enjoy the victory yourself) but it would be great to see if any of these challenges have helped to change your mindset or body.
This first challenge that i am going to set you all is the 21 day ‘no junk food’ challenge, now i know that 21 days may seem like a very very long time but believe me once you have completed this you are going to feel amazing (i promise), i’m not going to lie but the first week is going to be difficult but the choices that you make are down to how bad you want that summer body or how bad you just want to be able to discipline yourself, so here is the challenge;
No cakes, Donuts, muffins
No white bread
No chips/ fast foods
No pop (fizzy drinks)
No ice cream
If you manage to complete this challenge then you have not only impressed me but you have shown yourself that you are the type of person that does not give up and that you’re also the type of person who is determined to be the best that they can be!
In order to keep the motivation going through these 21 days here are some simple tips to follow;
- Keep drinking water through out the day, this can help to keep you full for longer and also obviously helps keep you hydrated
- Buy fresh vegetables and fresh fruit and include them with all your meals, search up new recipes, be creative
- Keep a diary on how you feel, read through it at the end of your 21 days
- Literally write out the numbers 1-21 and make sue that you highlight the 21 or something to motivate you and each day you stick to this challenge put a big fat cross through the number
- Take a before and after picture for yourself, the results will shock you
There you go everyone, the 21 day challenge, tomorrow is the start of the new week so you have no excuses! I have done this challenge before but i want to support you all through this, so i’m also going to do this challenge, share this with your friends and family and see if they can also do this challenge,
21 DAYS EVERYONE!!